Powered by Blogger.

Site Feedback Welcome

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I've been toying with the look and functionality of the blog pretty much since I put it up, trying to get it to look the way that I want it to and to work the way I imagine you might want it to.

So, while you obviously can't tell me how I want it to look, you definitely can tell me how you'd like it to work. I'd love to hear which elements are working for you, which ones aren't, and what you wish was there that currently isn't, and what you wish wasn't there that currently is.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I think it's looking good - I like the labels, I like the way you've organized your topics in the right side-bar. You've set this up well, so that it's easy to navigate your blog.

I've got three suggestions: Your banner seems a little big; if it were smaller it would be easier to see more posts as soon as the page loads.

Also, the font used in your side bar headings (Labels, About Me, etc.), and in your dates, shows up very small and nearly illegible, at least in my browser.

And finally, how about a little section on what you're currently reading?

Yago Colás May 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

Thanks Mike.

I've changed the font size for the sidebar headings and the post date headers. Better?

Also, I can't do much about the banner for this one, but I am working on figuring out how to make the posts expandable, which might help a bit on this score.

I like the currently reading section -- how do you imagine it? Sort of like notes and thoughts in progress as I'm reading whatever I'm reading? Or just a list?

thanks for the feedback!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP